We, the Religious Education Program of Saint Maron Church CCD (Confraternity of Christian Doctrine), Jr. MYO and MYO, strive as Teachers in fidelity to the Maronite Catholic faith to instill in the Students in our care (Kindergarten to MYO) a love for God, community, and self, through religious instruction and the sacramental life of the Maronite Catholic faith. We seek to assist parents and caregivers in their role as primary religious educators for their Children, so together we may cultivate in our Students a deep understanding of what it means to live a Christ-centered life in today’s world, by means of Bible study and enrichment activities set in a safe and nurturing environment.
As we commit to embark on this wonderful journey together, we would like you to:
• Participate in Divine Liturgy with the Saint Maron community every Sunday.
• Commit to attending Religious Education classes regularly.
• Participate in Penance Services, Retreats, and service projects.
• Participate in Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist (second grade).
• Live as Disciples of our Lord Jesus within parish, home, and school.
• Seek other opportunities to serve others with the help, support, and guidance of your parents and caregivers, your teachers, and your spiritual leaders.
SCHEDULE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
• Religious Education classes for grades Kindergarten through MYO meet on Sundays following Divine Liturgy until 1:00PM. Please consult the Calendars for more details.
• For any questions or concerns, you may contact:
Janah Szewczyk: email@example.com
Zeina Topalian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fr. Andrawos (Fadi) El-Tabchi: email@example.com (215) 389-2000
You can register for our Religious Education Program through our online forms
Kindergarten thru 6th Grade:CCD Registration
7th Grade and 8th Grade:Jr MYO Registration
9th Grade thru 12th Grade:MYO Registration
CCD Teacher or Junior MYO Leader or MYO Leader:Teacher Registration
Payment Portals:Payment for CCD Registration Payment for MYO Registration
The first step is to understand the assignment before you request someone for help on my do my essay for cheap essay. Find out what your topic. Select a subject that you are familiar with, or an interest. Do your research, look up the topic in both primary and secondary sources and take notes. Notes from these sources will serve as evidence to support your argument in your essay. Once you’ve narrowed down the topic, you’ll need to compose the essay.